Training Reduces Liability and Increases Safety
Campus Shield, LLC and its online training partner Training Response Network Inc. provide through the Campus Shield program the most cost-effective and advanced e-training curriculum available today from any company along with comprehensive tracking and reporting.
Examples of critical subjects can include:
• Basic Security Concepts
• Situational Awareness and Workplace Violence – Active Shooter
• And more…
Please contact us for more detailed information at this link: https://campusshield.org/
Training Response Network Inc.
TRN offers the best, rich e-Training/e-Learning courses combined with detailed tracking and reporting, custom software applications for Roll Call Training and Documents Management, and all platform access including smartphones and tablets!
National Subject Matter Experts
Course authored by national and internationally reknowned Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
Proven Track Record
To major cities/state agencies, municipalities, rural and other public-safety academies and agencies.
TRN ensures the “best” customer support within the industry. Simply ask our current users!
Watch Course Demos
MOFFETT VENTURES INC.
Ian A. Moffett
• Chief of Police Miami-Dade Schools Police (Retired)
• Major, Miami Police Department
• FBINAA Graduate
• Secret Clearance, Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Subject Matter Expert
• United States Department of State
• Department Education and
• Department of Justice
• National Association of School Safety Law Enforcement Officials (Past President)
• Miami-Dade County Association of Chiefs of Police (Past President)
• Bachelor of Science Degree Criminal Justice, Florida International University
• Master Degree, University of Cincinnati
Dr. Hector R. Garcia
• Chief of Police, Clark County School Police
• Chief of Police/Director of Security, Sarasota School Police
• Deputy Chief of Police, Miami-Dade Schools (Retired)
• Director of School of Justice, Miami-Dade College
• International Chiefs of Police (I.A.C.P.) Life Member & Committees:
• Juvenile and Child Safety Committee
• Police Administration Civil Rights Committees
• Subject Matter Expert U.S. State Department
• Advisor and Expert to Numerous Foreign Countries Worldwide
• Numerous Publications to Professional Publications
• Doctor of Education, Organizational Leadership, Argosy University
• Master of Science, Criminal Justice Administration, Lynn University
• Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, Florida Atlantic University